Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role
We are actively recruiting a Clinic Product Support Specialist who possesses a profound understanding of product platforms and/or mobile applications - healthcare knowledge is a plus! In this key role, you will be instrumental in elevating patient care by proficiently triaging product issues and providing comprehensive training to our specialized team members. Your expertise in technology will be pivotal in ensuring the smooth integration of our products within clinics, with a specific emphasis on optimizing product functionality, enhancing user experience, and streamlining internal workflows. As a technologist - you’ll play a critical role in bringing a technical appreciation to less technical folks.
As the Clinic Product Support Specialist you will be at the forefront of addressing the evolving needs of our healthcare product platform. Your responsibilities will extend to identifying and resolving product issues, building incident response processes, training the team on new feature releases and helping build new product functionalities . Your role is vital in maintaining a high level of product resilience and ensuring that our 24/7 technology meets the rigorous standards demanded by the industry. Join us in this exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact on the healthcare landscape by contributing to the effectiveness and reliability of our cutting-edge products within clinical environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Liaising with Clinics: Act as the primary product point of contact for clinics, understanding their needs and challenges
- Issue Triage: Quickly identify and troubleshoot product issues, coordinating and escalating to technical teams as needed for resolution
- Product Launch Support: Be the expert on new releases - evangelizing them to internal and exec stakeholders.
- Feedback Collection and Analysis: Gather and synthesize feedback, to inform product improvements and training needs.
- Documentation: Create product documentation, including release notes and troubleshooting guides.
- Training: Provide training for new product features and updates.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in product support, particularly with Salesforce and/or mobile applications.
- Experience with product testing, QA, and training in a technical environment.
- Strong skills in workflow design and product documentation.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Nice to have - Product marketing and/or internal training experience
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Hybrid
- Hybrid work schedule with weekly lunches and stocked fridges
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 18 vacation days, 9 company holidays, 6 3-day weekends, 5 sick days, and 2 personal days
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.