Who we are:
K Health is venture-backed, fast-growing startup with a mission to use the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to get everyone access to higher quality healthcare at more affordable costs. We’re looking for mission driven individuals to join our team and help us eliminate healthcare inequalities to build a better and healthier future.
Featured most recently in Forbes and Business Insider as a leading AI startup, K Health is a telehealth company that harnesses the power of technology to help provide the smartest digital healthcare platform to patients, hospital systems, and providers across the United States. Our AI powered application helps bring together the knowledge of thousands of doctors and anonymous medical data to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We offer a free symptom checker, 24/7 access to board-certified doctors, ability to refill prescriptions from your phone, and more. All within one application - no insurance or preauthorization required.
K Health was founded in 2016, and has partnered with visionary and leading hospital systems and providers such as Cedars-Sinai, Mayo Clinic, and Elevance Health. Join us on our mission to help provide better healthcare for less.
About the role:
We are seeking a patient-first minded Care Concierge Agent to join our Clinic Team. The successful candidate will take a white glove approach to handling the needs of patients within the Clinic. This includes coordinating appointments, providing information about treatment options, handling support questions, and managing provider schedules to ensure the clinic operates smoothly to deliver high quality medicine.
Hospitality: Care Concierge agents provide a warm and welcoming experience for both providers and patients, while being open and accommodating to new ideas and processes for continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have a patient first mindset.
Accountability: Care Concierge agents take responsibility for the patient and provider experience, follow through on commitments and hold themselves to delivering high-quality results.The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to contribute to the team’s goals.
Enterprising: Care Concierge agents demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and drive to tackle their work energetically and with curiosity.The ideal candidate has a “get it done” attitude.
Professionalism: Care Concierge creates a positive and productive work environment for themselves and others. They achieve this by communicating with clarity and conciseness, actively listening and responding timely to requests.The ideal candidate is responsible and takes their work seriously.
Collaboration and Feedback: Care Concierge agents work effectively with others towards shared goals, value different opinions and perspectives, are willing to assist others when needed and are flexible and willing to adjust to changing circumstances. The ideal candidate works with their team to support the overall patient experience of the clinic.
Patient Experience Management
- Develops close relationships with and serves as primary point of contact for patients
- Onboards patients and validate insurance and IDs within department SLA requirements
- Schedule appointments, follow-up visits and support the patient in navigating care outside of the virtual clinic
- Maintain detailed records of patient interactions and progress to ensure accurate information across all systems
- Communicate effectively and proactively with patients, providers and co-workers to facilitate care
- Ability to build relationships with different types of people, including clients, organization members, and health care providers
- Initiate outreach and missed appointment procedures
- Maintain strict confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA policies
Patient & Provider Product Support
- Act as an expert on the Clinic App and related systems, processes and tools
- Handle multi-channel patient communication based on the needs of the patient (phone, chat, SMS, email)
- Monitor Provider schedule adherence and performance within department’s SLAs
- Troubleshoot and document technical issues for patient resolution
- Act as a liaison between patients, clinical operations and healthcare providers while taking ownership of the patient experience
- 1+Years in Healthcare/Hospitality experience
- Team player in a small, supportive environment.
- Ability to work with phone, chat, sms and email communication.
- Empathetic, trustworthy, and passionate about patient care.
- Organized and flexible: handle changing needs with ease.
- Tech-savvy: troubleshoot and explain to patients.
- Experience with Epic, Salesforce, G-Suite, Jira, and Slack
- High school diploma (associate's/bachelor's in healthcare preferred).
- This role is hourly, below compensation is the suggested annual gross pay.
- In Office (NYC or Central NJ)
Benefits & Perks: #LI-Remote
- Monthly social committees for company events
- 18 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 2 personal days
- 9 company holidays and 6 3-day weekends
- Stock options for every full-time employee
- Paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Commuter Benefits
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance options
We offer competitive compensation packages based on industry benchmarks for function, level, and geographic location. Offer amounts are determined by multiple factors such as a candidate's experience and expertise.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, citizenship, military or veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws. We’re deeply committed to building teams as diverse as the patients we serve and strive to cultivate an environment where everyone can bring their most authentic self to work. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our users.
We are committed to maintaining the integrity of our hiring process and ensuring a safe environment for all candidates. All communication for job offers from K Health will come from email addresses ending in @khealth.com. K Health will never ask you to provide financial information about yourself during the recruitment process. We will never use personal email accounts or other domains for official correspondence. Our official job postings are only listed on our official website and reputable job boards. Be cautious of job offers from sources other than these platforms.